We store cookies on your device to make sure we give you the best experience on this website. I'm fine with this - Turn cookies off
Switch to an accessible version of this website which is easier to read. (requires cookies)

How to complain about the Eco Park

December 1, 2020 5:10 PM

Spelthorne Liberal Democrats How to complain Eco Park (Spelthorne Liberal Democrats)Please also contact your Spelthorne and/or Surrey councillor (see below)

We are aware that many local people have been affected by the smell, noise and light pollution from the gasifier at the Eco Park in Charlton Lane.

We are encouraging affected people to make a formal complaint to local authorities and the relevant government department. Here's the information you need. In most cases it will be a short phone call or a simple form. Please also contact your local councillor (see below)

Environment agency
0800 807 060

Surrey County Council
03456 009 009 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays - normal rates apply)
Online complaint form: https://www.surreycc.gov.uk/council-and-democracy/contact-us/complaints-comments-and-compliments/waste-and-recycling-complaints

Spelthorne Pollution Control (areas cover contaminated land and air quality)
01784 446251

Spelthorne Residential Team (areas cover noise, housing and public health)
01784 446251

How to find your local councillor:

The Spelthorne councillors for Halliford and Sunbury West, where the park is located, are:

Sandra Dunn (Liberal Democrats) cllr.dunn@spelthorne.gov.uk
Tom Fidler (Liberal Democrats) cllr.fidler@spelthorne.gov.uk
Lawrence Nichols (Liberal Democrats) cllr.nichols@spelthorne.gov.uk

To find other councillors:

Spelthorne Borough Council: https://democracy.spelthorne.gov.uk/mgFindMember.aspx
Surrey County Council: https://mycouncil.surreycc.gov.uk/mgFindMember.aspx

Spelthorne Liberal Democrats Send Us Your Views (Spelthorne Liberal Democrats)